Thursday, June 19, 2014

Business Official

Yep it's official, I am a business woman now ;p
I have just ordered my first batch of business cards!!!
I must say I did an awesome job. They are just as cute and fun as me!!! They definitely match my personality!!!!! :) I am so excited to start handing these out!!! 
You know another way of marketing your business is by simply leaving your business card EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!
Going to the mall? Hit up the bathroom, leave a few on the sink.
Going to the gym? Leave a few on the equipment or in the locker rooms.
Going to the coffee shop? Leave a few on a couple of tables!
Going anywhere you think your targeted audience might be at? LEAVE A FEW CARDS!!!!!

Here's what my Cards look like

I love it!!! I just absolutely LOVE it!!!! So excited! Just SO EXCITED!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete