Friday, June 6, 2014

CLEAN HOME!

I cannot go on enough about how much I LOOOOOOVE my cleaners that I just got in the mail! And the fact that they are 100% all natural and chemical free is just a huge bonus! They smell amazing! They take out stains from anywhere you could possibly imagine! I could go on for years and years about how wonderful this amazing stuff is! The absolute best part is I can clean while Sophia is around, I am not worried about her inhaling chemicals or anything like that, in fact I got her in on the fun and had her wiping the sofa down :) Free labor ;p LOL! But seriously guys! I wish I knew about these so much sooner! And the laundry detergent? JUST AMAZING! I catch Sophia sticking her face in and smelling every single load out of the dryer ;) I am IN LOVE!!!! Any other healthy and all natural moms out there that care about the environment?! I'd just love to share this amazingness with EVERYONE! If I could yell from the top of a building I'd preach about this stuff! Hehe! Seriously this is something every mom should know about!!! Okay now that you know I'm crazy about cleaning you may continue to go about your day ;p LOL!
Have a nice day guys!!!! :)


Check out this working mama:
www.findingfreedomteam.com/bSilva


Okay so here are some pictures of my sofa I cleaned (This is my in-laws furniture: mind you it has never been cleaned, that's like 20yrs of nastiness piled up)

And like the space case that I am, I forgot to take "before" pictures until I realized what a big diff it made... So this one is just an idea of how dirty it WAS (it was actually a little more dirty this pic is after a little bit of cleaning, then I realized I should have taken pictures)








This is our Loveseat sofa AFTER cleaning





And this is our full sized sofa AFTER cleaning....

No comments:

Post a Comment