Saturday, June 7, 2014

Redecorating and Reorganizing

Today I am on a mission to redecorate and reorganize our bedroom. I'm thinking of changing the sceme to more teals and bluish colors!! :) Pier 1 just opened up here and they have soooo many amazing things!!! :) although I'm not sure how much shopping I'll get done with the other half over my shoulder ;p right?! My father in law keeps bringing home all of these beautiful mirrors and other furniture from hotels (he does renovations there). So I am thinking of putting up a big beautiful mirror, possibly painting it to match the room a bit better? Right now it is a dark wood frame. Not sure how well that'll match, but we'll see :) So excited to do something new to our room! It is long overdue! Its been about a year since we changed things up... yikes! And right now it is a light green and beige color sceme. I may post pictures if I finish enough of it! :)
Hope you all are having a beautiful weekend!!! XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment