Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting The Ball Rolling

Sooo many exciting things happening in our lives it's hard to keep up with them all ;)
The other half is buying a truck... meeeeaning we are actually going to have car payments... NOOOOO! I hate being in debt :/ but it'll benefit my family and it makes him happy... I really believe the saying should be "happy hubby, happy life" LOL! So now it's time for me to actually WORK my butt off at home meaning I'll be getting into a bunch of different things, mostly selling on my Etsy shop (that I have yet to set up >.<) yikes! But also running my little at home business :) SO happy that I still get to stay home with Sophia though :) Mainly we just can't stand the cost of childcare here (rolling my eyes) haha! It is sooo much cheaper for me to just stay home and enjoy our little one! :)
Anywhoooo I'm back to writing everyday, stick around! Also ANYONE interested in just learning HOW i work from home an afford to pay the bills, check out my website: www.findingfreedomteam.com/bSilva
You can get the details and learn more about what we have going on :) So excited for this time in our lives, Love you all!

XOXO, bre!

No comments:

Post a Comment