Monday, May 26, 2014

First Project!!!! YAY!!!!

So this the fist sewing project that I'm officially putting up on my blog.... YAY FINALLY!!! Lol. But let mw tell you a bit about this project. It is almost like a door stopper but it just blocks the door from latching and closing completely. I love it because it makes it quiet so I use it when Sophia is asleep. It also helps her to be independent. Not sure abiut you other moms but I put Sophia in the room to sleep and I shut the door, this particular "contraption" is perfect because I just hang a tank top from her door and she is able to open the door and come out on her own when she is awake from her nap. Now I actually do plan to sell these for only $2!! TWO DOLLARS!!! mainly because this batch was a practice and it seems reasonable! :) below I have the different ones available. You can email me (breanamalia@gmail.com) and let me know if you'd like to purchase one and if there is a certain color or theme you'd like then I would be glad to accommodate! :) I will also be inculding these in the baby gift baskets... keep a look out for those! ;)
Here are some photos...










No comments:

Post a Comment