Friday, May 23, 2014

Enhancing Lives

I would like to take a moment to reach out to families with children or families with illnesses and allergies. I recently started shopping at a ALL NATURAL store. I get all of my household cleaning products, bath and body products, and vitamin supplements from them. They have absolutely NO CHEMICALS!!! Which has become very important to me since Sophia was born. I really don't like using chemicals around my child and I don't like worrying about her getting a hold of something poisonous. Now that I have found this AMAZING store I am just wanting to share EVERYTHING about it to EVERY FAMILY! I feel it is so important to be aware of what we have in our household. Studies have shown that there are more than 40 products in a home that has at least 5 known ingredients to cause CANCER! I have lost my great-grandmother and Aunt to Breast Cancer and I feel very thankful to have the option of a healthier, CLEANER home for me and my family! I would LOVE the opportunity to share this AMAZING store with YOU! please anyone that has the slightest interest, you may send me an email: breanamalia@gmail.com for more info. I hope to enhance some of your lives!!!!

XOXO, bre!
www.findingfreedomteam.com/bSilva

No comments:

Post a Comment