Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Busy Busy Busy!!

Whew! Such a busy weekend! Lots and lots of parties!! 2 baby showers and 1 early graduation party and 1 birthday party DONE! Haha! I feel like I barely had time to breathe there! It took a lot of coffee for sure! I am excited to kick off my work week today with a good friend who is becoming a business builder with me!! She's pregnant with her first little one and wants to be able to enjoy the perks of staying at home but we all know that times are hard and she needs some financial freedom, so glad she chose to contact ME about working from home and I'm so excited to help her and guide her through it all!! You're never alone on our team!! :) But today is also a busy day of cleaning, it's amazing what a few days of neglecting the cleaning will do to the home! I am shocked and overwhelmed  by just the sight of everything I have to do around the home today! But that's okay! I got my little helper with me! Sophia LOOOOVES cleaning! She does very well with cleaning up her toys and wiping around and mopping, boy does she love mopping! Haha! I hope all you at home mommies there (or anyone wanting to find financial freedom) check out my website and leave me some info so you can learn more!

Helping families achieve financial freedom: www.findingfreedomteam.com/bSilva
So excited to hear from you all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment