Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Play Dough Fail!!

So I have just tried to make Play Dough from a recipie I stumbled upon on Pinterest.... the famous pinterest DIY's one of the very few that I have rried. Now I have made homemade Play Dough before and the recipie I had used a year ago called for cream of tartar...now I don't have cream of tartar soooo I had to look up another recipie that didn't use cream of tartar. Now after trying both of them I definitely see/feel the difference and I am SO unhappy with the results of the recent play dough (without cream of tartar). It is not as moldable and the saly bits are stillhuge in the play dough. I don't like it at all... Now the recipie WITH cream of tartar, that one was awesome. It felt just loke play dough, it was a little more work because you had to cook it but in my opinion that was like nothing thats barely "work"... so advice to all you DIYer's just go out and buy the cream of tartar if you don't have it in your home. IT IS WORTH IT!!!! It is waaaay better than wasting a whole batch of flour,salt and food coloring... I learned my lesson!! Lol
Now if you read my previous post from earlier this morning you would know I was supposed to be CLEANING, I got side tracked and made a bigger mess for myself to clean ;p LOL.... Oh the perks of working from home ;p


Checkout how to work from home with me: www.findingfreedomteam.com/bSilva

No comments:

Post a Comment