Thursday, May 15, 2014

Today's Activities

Today is a busy day for Sophia and I. We got a late start to our morning, it's just so hard for us to wake up some mornings (not complaining about what a late sleeper my daughter is ;p) lol! I got laundry done yesterday so today is the major cleaning, mopping sweeping, vacuuming, sanitizing, EVERYTHING! Sophia had her french toast for breakfast, I got some of my work done, (remember to check out my website if you want to work at home the way I do! Link at the bottom), now she's going down for a nap and I am updating my blog and folding laundry. Who know's the mommy multitasking?! Can I get a show of hands! Lol! I wouldn't trade it for the world though. I love being with my baby and watching her grow and spending so much time with her! Luckily she is also a very independent child so I have time to get work and cleaning done :) I hope everyone has an enjoyable day  :)

XOXO, bre!


Want to work from home?

No comments:

Post a Comment