Friday, June 6, 2014

Wanting Another....

Soooo as much as I love love love my growing baby girl, I can't help but to have baby fever! Everyone around me is having babies and I just reminisce about when Sophia was a newborn and that tiny little everything on her! AAAAAAH! But on the other hand I love spending my days with just her and giving her so much attention, I realize how advanced she is compared to other kids her age whose parents do no get a lot of time to spend with them. I am grateful that I have such a wonderful provider and that I have this opportunity to work from home, I can't explain how much it truly means to me. We have so much more to accomplish before we can add another Little Buggy to this family... But knowing that a baby is at the end of this journey makes everything worth it! I know that once we do all that is needed I can have another little one in my arms :) Hopefully sooner than we plan ;p Any other mamas with Baby Fever out there that has to wait?! Waiting is such a paaaaaaain ):


Get the details on this working mama... check out:
www.findingfreedomteam.com/bSilva

No comments:

Post a Comment